Dave and Dujanovic have been talking about the proposal from two freshman state lawmakers to raise the minimum wage, first to $12 by June, and then to $15 by 2026.
What do you think?
Give them a call at 801-575-7668, and tune in to hear the conversation.
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Sean Reyes: GOP incumbent candidate for Utah attorney general
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- ‘Golden Girls’ recast with Black cast including Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Bicyclists honor friend lost in deadly Millcreek Canyon avalanche