It comes up every year, usually from bleary-eyed East Coast football fans who stayed up late to watch the Super Bowl on a Sunday night: Should the next day be a national holiday?
Vote in our poll below.
- Read inaugural poet Amanda Gorman’s Super Bowl poem
- Tom Brady wins Super Bowl No. 7, Buccaneers beat Chiefs 31-9
- POLL: It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Which team has your support?
- Officials plead: Don’t let Super Bowl become super spreader
- Super snacks for the big game? Vote for your favorite
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Layton police arrest two suspects in fatal shooting
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…
- Proud Boys leader arrested for allegedly burning Black Lives Matter banner at DC church