The Super Bowl is in the books and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers easily topped the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9. The game featured Tom Brady winning his seventh Super Bowl ring to entrench himself as the best quarterback of all time.
But there is the other part of the Super Bowl: the commercials, which can be as exciting or even more than the game. This year, a handful of companies sat out or made a different style of advertisement to fit with the times of COVID-19.
There were still plenty of fun ads. Below, we have what we feel are the four best and want you all to vote. There is an “other” option to let us know what your favorite Super Bowl commercial was if it is not listed.
In case you missed some, here are those commercials in our poll, so watch before voting.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- Tooele County Health Department
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- ‘Modern Family’ actor Ty Burrell teams up with Salt Lake City to help laid-off…
- Utah lawmakers approve bill aimed at regulating ‘troubled teen’ centers
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- 3 sexual assaults in 1 night reported at Utah State University