The Super Bowl is in the books and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers easily topped the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9. The game featured Tom Brady winning his seventh Super Bowl ring to entrench himself as the best quarterback of all time.
But there is the other part of the Super Bowl: the commercials, which can be as exciting or even more than the game. This year, a handful of companies sat out or made a different style of advertisement to fit with the times of COVID-19.
There were still plenty of fun ads. Below, we have what we feel are the four best and want you all to vote. There is an “other” option to let us know what your favorite Super Bowl commercial was if it is not listed.
In case you missed some, here are those commercials in our poll, so watch before voting.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Pope arrives in Iraq to rally Christians despite pandemic
- 36 years after Joyce Yost’s assault, rape victims have more help, but key funding has lapsed
- Distracted driving fight hits a big roadblock: we won’t give up our phones
- Davis County leaders feeling pressure to increase mask wearing, mull possible requirement
- Salt Lake City woman warns others about employment scam
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on video
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Sunshine, heat and cars are the recipe for ozone pollution
- Donovan Mitchell surprises students at Kearns High School