The Super Bowl is in the books and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers easily topped the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9. The game featured Tom Brady winning his seventh Super Bowl ring to entrench himself as the best quarterback of all time.
But there is the other part of the Super Bowl: the commercials, which can be as exciting or even more than the game. This year, a handful of companies sat out or made a different style of advertisement to fit with the times of COVID-19.
There were still plenty of fun ads. Below, we have what we feel are the four best and want you all to vote. There is an “other” option to let us know what your favorite Super Bowl commercial was if it is not listed.
In case you missed some, here are those commercials in our poll, so watch before voting.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- 1.4 million seek US jobless aid, first increase since March
- Students from Pleasant Grove participate in ‘Choose Kindness Month’
- Utah Jazz announce 2021-22 regular-season schedule
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor
- Home under renovation in Roy catches fire, $350K in damages
- In Grand County, masks to remain on government property, city facilities
- Sandy city officials urging hikers to be more prepared
- Layton rare coin dealer accused of multi-million dollar scheme
- Despite pandemic, no renter should struggle to pay the landlord
- 82 year old Topper Bakery in Ogden catches fire