SALT LAKE CITY — An intense winter storm that began on Tuesday has prompted a number of schools across the Wasatch Front to cancel classes or move to remote only.
This story will update as new information is available.
- American Heritage of South Jordan
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Intermountain Christian School
- Juan Diego Catholic Schools
- Salt Lake Community College has canceled classes before noon, online classes may continue
- St. Francis Xavier School
- University of Utah has canceled classes before 11 am.
- Waterford School
- Westminster College – Until noon
- Canyons School District has closed schools on Wednesday and moved instruction online.
- Layton Christian Academy — 7-12 remote learning. Elementary students encouraged to come when they can.
Murray City School District will move to remote learning and a two-hour delay.
- Dugway School — 2-hour delay
- Judge Memorial Catholic High School — 2-hour delay
- Summit Academy & Summit Academy High
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office
- Abe Yospe – Westland Elementary
- Jason Ruch, Saratoga Springs PD
- Jeremy Barnes, Utah Department of Public Safety
- Romance scam uses military photos to fool widow
- Officer Preston Casey, Centerville
- Most Deseret Industries stores along the Wasatch Front open by Friday, with changes
- Much of Utah under severe weather warnings
- Stephanie Povey – Morgan Elementary School
- Chelsea Manning jailed for refusing to testify on Wikileaks