SALT LAKE CITY — Harmons Grocery pharmacies will begin administering COVID-19 vaccines to eligible groups on Friday at 10 locations in Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties. Appointments must be made online ahead of time, and customers should bring insurance cards when they arrive.
The company will start administering the vaccine to health-care workers, long-term care facility workers and residents, first responders, Utahns who are 65 years and older, and K-12 teachers and staff.
“This pandemic has brought unimaginable challenges and, finally, we have a vaccine. A light at the end of the tunnel,” said Greg Jones, director of Pharmacy Operations at Harmons, in a statement. “As a pharmacist, I encourage everyone to get vaccinated when it’s their turn. We’ve been providing vaccinations for more than over 20 years, and it’s rewarding to continue to safely serve our customers as we navigate through this pandemic.”
Vaccinations will be administered without cost to those who make appointments. Additionally, walk-in or call-in appointments will not be accepted.
Where to get the vaccine
Vaccines will be available at the following Harmons locations:
- 7th Street (Midvale)
- Cougar (Kearns)
- Holladay Market
- Mountain View Village
- South Jordan
- Traverse Mountain
You can make an appointment to get your vaccine here.
Today’s Top Stories
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Utah’s number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- Democrats planning to boycott Senate Judiciary vote to advance Barrett nomination
- Utah lawmakers grapple with how to fund over $1.1 billion in infrastructure requests
- Lori Vallow Daybell’s bond reduces to $1 million in Idaho
- ‘Golden Girls’ recast with Black cast including Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King
- Ogden cancels AMBER Alert, missing infant found safe