SALT LAKE CITY — A Delta Airlines flight that took off from Atlanta was diverted to Salt Lake City on Monday afternoon.
Salt Lake City International Airport spokeswoman Nancy Volmer told KSL that Delta Flight 2123 was experiencing “some engine issues.”
“Delta’s flight 2123 from Atlanta to Seattle was diverted to Salt Lake City because of some engine issues,” Volmer said.
“But it landed safely and without incident.”
This is a developing story, and more information will be added as it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Update: Police identify man in Echo nightclub shooting
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- CNN and ‘Sesame Street’ to host a town hall addressing racism
- Find a Way Out! 3 Ways You Can Stay Safe During a Mass Shooting Situation Anywhere You Are