SALT LAKE CITY– The state of Utah is continuing to provide free COVID-19 rapid antigen tests to residents. The move by the Utah Department of Health (UDOH) aims to help drive down the community spread of the virus.
Anyone over the age of 5 is eligible to receive a test, even if they’re not experiencing symptoms. UDOH asks residents to register for their test before arriving at the site.
“If you do not register online or can’t register online, you will be able to register at the site but it will take longer for you to be tested,” said UDOH.
Once the test is completed, UDOH will email the results from CV19result@utah.gov anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours. If there’s trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come after a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
Free testing locations
- Ridgeline High School, 180 N. 300 W. Millville (drive-through), Friday, 3/5 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Hyrum Senior Center, 695 E Main St. Hyrum (drive-through), Monday, 3/1 and Tuesday, 3/2 – noon to 7 p.m. (both days). Register here.
- Duchesne Justice Court, 21554 W. 9000 S. Duchesne (drive-through), Wednesday, 3/3 – 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 575 S. Kane Creek, Moab (drive-through), Friday, 3/5 and Saturday, 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days). Register here.
Salt Lake County
- Herriman High School, 11917 S. Mustang Trail, Herriman (drive-through), Wednesday, 3/3 and Thursday, 3/4 – 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Rd., West Jordan (drive-through), Friday, 3/5 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd. Park City (drive-through), Monday, 3/1 and Tuesday 3/2 – noon to 7 p.m. (both days). Register here.
- Mapleton City Hall, 125 W. 400 N. Mapleton (drive-through testing in the west parking lot), Friday, 3/5 and Saturday, 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Highland City Hall, 5400 Civic Center Drive, Highland (east parking lot), Wednesday, 3/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday, 3/4 – noon to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Wasatch County Events Complex, 415 Southfield Road, Heber City (drive-through), Monday, 3/1 and Tuesday, 3/2 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, call 801-683-0790.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites
Testing at UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites is limited to individuals age 5 and older.
- Utah State University, Logan (East Stadium lot of USU’s Maverik Stadium – accessible from 1000 N. and E. Stadium Drive), Saturday, 3/6 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W. and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Wednesday, 3/3 and Friday, 3/5 – 7 a.m. to noon (both days) Saturday, 3/6 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 S. (student commons in main building), Kaysville, Tuesday, 3/2 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday, 3/4 – 8 a.m. to noon. Register here.
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W 2200 S, Woods Cross (inside in the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs), Friday, 3/5 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 W. Salt Lake City, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Utah State Fair Park (Building #51), 155 N. 1000 W. (Enter through the northwest corner at 300 N. and 1200 W.), Salt Lake City, Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Corner Canyon High School, 12943 S. 700 E. (in front of the Commons area), Draper, Monday, 3/1 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Taylorsville Campus, 4408 S. Redwood Road, Salt Lake City (parking lot V at the northeast end of the Taylorsville campus), Monday, 3/1 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Jordan Campus, 3491 W. 9000 S., West Jordan, (drive-through in the parking lot on the north side of the Jordan campus, Friday, 3/5 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
- Frontier Middle School, 1427 E. Mid Valley Rd (Commons area), Eagle Mountain, Wednesday, 3/3 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Nebo School District Advanced Learning Center, 161 E. 400 N. Salem, Monday, 3/1 and Friday 3/5 – 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Santaquin Fire Department, 275 W. Main St. (drive-through in fire station bays), Santaquin, Saturday, 3/6, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- Utah Valley University, UVU L10 parking lot: northeast corner of 800 S. and 1200 W. by the athletic field (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/2 and Wednesday, 3/3 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days) and Saturday, 3/6 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Grandview Learning Center, 1591 Jordan Ave., Provo, Thursday, 3/4 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 3/5 – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
- La Verkin Fire Department, 300 N. Main Street, La Verkin (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/2 – 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Register here.
- St. George Fire Station 7, 1884 W. 1800 N. St. George, Tuesday, 3/2 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County free testing sites
Salt Lake County
- Maverik Center, Lot D, 2050 W. 3100 S. (the corner of 3100 South and Decker Lake Drive) West Valley City, Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here. (This testing is sponsored by the Salt Lake County Health Department. Visit SaltLakeHealth.org, or call 385-468-4082 for more information.)
For more information on testing sites, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a mask.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Is it time to scrap straight-ticket voting in Utah?
- Mat and Savanna Shaw, a viral daddy-daughter singing duo sharing hope through music
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- Salt Lake VA makes sure homeless veterans get a shot at COVID vaccine
- Why the US dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima 74 years ago today
- More COVID-19 antibody testing available, but doctors say not everyone should get it
- How a Snapchat filter led to the arrest of an off-duty cop
- Bear euthanized after scratching a tent and a boy on a scouting trip
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire