SALT LAKE CITY — Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) reportedly had an incident involving a fall while visiting his grandkids in Boston over the weekend.
According to a tweet by CNN’s Manu Raju, he had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips.
Romney reportedly said that he was knocked unconscious, was taken to the hospital, and had a lot of stitches but now he is doing better.
Mitt Romney, who had bruised eyes and wounds on his lips, told us: “I took a fall” while visiting his grandkids in Boston this weekend. He said he was knocked “unconscious but I’m doing better.” He said he was taken to the hospital and “had a lot of stitches.”
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) March 1, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Ogden gym unveils unique recovery program for recovering addicts
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Expert: Red Flag laws could have stopped the Parkland shooting
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Student opens fire in California high school, killing 2
- Provo High School football game moves back home, frustrating educators
- Giovanni Pangan, Philippines mission president, dies of heart attack