SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California will allow Major League Baseball, parks like Disneyland, live shows to resume at reduced capacity on April 1. This comes after almost a year of shutdowns and restrictions prohibiting mass gatherings, particularly in states like California with increased COVID-19 cases.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- KSL NewsRadio picks up Murrow award for tour bus crash coverage
- Multiple wildfires burning across Utah
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- Friend: no matter what missing girl did, she doesn’t deserve to be shamed
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah