ST. GEORGE — A motorcyclist was injured on Saturday while traveling northbound on I-15 near 2100 E. in St. George, Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) told KSL that a ladder had fallen from another vehicle and that the motorcyclist hit the ladder.
The motorcyclist was unconscious when emergency crews arrived to help, and UHP Corporal Michael Gordon said that life flight was also called.
Northbound lanes of I-15 were later reopened.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gas station clerk tells her Susan Powell story for the first time publicly
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Fraud Alerts! 3 Ways Bad Guys are Trying to Get Access to Your Information and How You Can…
- Suspect in shooting no stranger to protests, violence
- Cindy Smith, Hayden Peak Elementary
- Golden Spoke Event
- Utah man charged, accused of threatening people displaying a Trump flag
- Want to buy a dinosaur? One of the world’s biggest T. rex skeletons is up for sale