SUNSET, Utah — A woman in Davis County is in surgery after a shooting at an apartment complex early this morning near 2100 North and 250 West in Sunset.
Police Chief Ken Eborn said the 33-year-old woman was shot in the leg. She is expected to recover. Police have four people undergoing questioning.
“We do have a car that had four occupants in it that was detained in the area. At this time, I can’t tell you how they fit in. I just know that we are questioning those people.
“We’re trying to determine at this point: was this is a bad accident, was this intentional? We just don’t know until we can speak to that victim.”
Eborn said the area was closed to traffic while they investigated the area, but that it would be reopened again so kids will be able to get to school.
This story will be updated as we receive more information.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- What actually happened at Area 51?
- Moose goes cliff-diving, swims off without a scratch
- Dogs that attacked girl will not be euthanized
- Gov Cox: All Utah residents eligible for vaccine next Wednesday
- Iranian hackers said to target presidential campaign
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Rollover crash leads to I-15 shutdown and nightmare Salt Lake traffic
- Jordan School District to address COVID-19 at Riverton High
- Millcreek to honor Black pioneers in Pioneer Day ceremony
- Garth Limb – Heartland Elementary