SUNSET, Utah — A woman in Davis County is in surgery after a shooting at an apartment complex early this morning near 2100 North and 250 West in Sunset.
Police Chief Ken Eborn said the 33-year-old woman was shot in the leg. She is expected to recover. Police have four people undergoing questioning.
“We do have a car that had four occupants in it that was detained in the area. At this time, I can’t tell you how they fit in. I just know that we are questioning those people.
“We’re trying to determine at this point: was this is a bad accident, was this intentional? We just don’t know until we can speak to that victim.”
Eborn said the area was closed to traffic while they investigated the area, but that it would be reopened again so kids will be able to get to school.
This story will be updated as we receive more information.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- “Bonus Bucks” program encourages shopping and dining in Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- Salt Lake County urges people to find new ways to visit elderly loved ones
- Crash in Spanish Fork Canyon involves five cars and one semi-truck
- Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One NASCAR photo after people point out…
- Utah limo companies face inspections like buses, trucks
- Proposed bill would allow students to take mental health days from school
- New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on Lady Gaga’s dog walker
- Man stuck on avalanche deposit on Utah’s Mount Timpanogos
- Victim identified in fatal St. George shooting