SALT LAKE CITY — The beloved founder of Caputo’s Market has died.
Tony Caputo – born and raised in Utah – opened the deli across from Pioneer Park nearly 25 years ago.
His family says they’re grateful for all the love they’ve received from the community over the years, and especially during this hard time.
Tony Caputo was 72 years old.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Police say West Valley City man planned mass shooting during SLC protest
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday
- Utah foundation spreading kindness after tragedy