TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A trailer came loose and smashed through the concrete barriers off of I-215 at about 5300 South in Taylorsville on Monday morning.
Amy Donaldson with KSL Podcasts said the crash felt like an earthquake. She said truck was in the slow lane coming around the curve when the trailer came through the concrete barrier near her Taylorsville home. Those in the area said there were no injuries to report.
We are really lucky the truck was traveling in the slow lane. If that had hit a car, this would be a much different story. Fire engine and UDOT on scene now.
— Amy Donaldson (@adonsports) March 15, 2021
The crash didn’t cause any noticeable delays, and crews have responded.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates