KAYSVILLE, Utah– Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) is responding to a car accident in Kaysville, which left three people injured Wednesday.
Troopers are on scene of a critical injury crash on NB I-15 at 200 N in Kaysville. Single vehicle rollover with three occupants, one patient flown, two taken by ground. Impairment suspected.
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) March 17, 2021
The single-vehicle crash, with three occupants inside, occurred on I-15 North near the 200 North Kaysville exit, according to UHP. Authorities stated there are critical injuries but didn’t specify if all the passengers are in critical condition.
One person was airlifted to a nearby hospital and two others were taken by ground. Police believe driver impairment may have played a role in the accident.
Due to the accident, northbound I-15 lanes in the area were closed but have since opened.
— Rikki Meece (@KSLRikki) March 17, 2021
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Evacuations force California man to cancel SLC trip
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Tulsi Gabbard files lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation
- Utah agriculture and food: cook any seeds you receive from China
- NFL wades back into controversy with new Super Bowl police shooting ad
- F-35 Demonstration Team to hold behind-the-scenes performance Friday
- Oklahoma lawmaker proposes ‘Bigfoot’ hunting season