Pepsi is getting fruity and is set to introduce its newest permanent flavor to the fizzy beverage: Pepsi Mango.
The new tropical flavor is set to hit store shelves Monday and will be the brand’s first new flavor to stick around in five years.
Pepsi said the drink will have “bright citrus and rich caramel notes of an ice-cold Pepsi create the perfect cola base for the ripe, juicy flavors that make mango so irresistible.”
The new flavor will also be the first time that Pepsi has released both a regular and zero sugar version at the same time. Something they say is driven by a growing preference for sugar-free offerings.
“Our consumers are always looking for new and exciting flavors, so we couldn’t be more excited to introduce them to Pepsi Mango,” Pepsi’s Vice President of Marketing Todd Kaplan said.
“Mango is one of the most popular fruits in the world, and it serves as the perfect complement to Pepsi, creating an irresistible combination that our fans can enjoy everywhere throughout the year.”
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Harmons will begin administering COVID-19 vaccines to eligible groups
- Police believe the El Paso shooter targeted Latinos. These are the victims’ stories
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County
- Utah tourism office unveils three-year plan to keep visitors and money rolling in
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- California to resume some activities by April 1
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Utah man being investigated for threatening to kill former US senator