Pepsi is getting fruity and is set to introduce its newest permanent flavor to the fizzy beverage: Pepsi Mango.
The new tropical flavor is set to hit store shelves Monday and will be the brand’s first new flavor to stick around in five years.
Pepsi said the drink will have “bright citrus and rich caramel notes of an ice-cold Pepsi create the perfect cola base for the ripe, juicy flavors that make mango so irresistible.”
The new flavor will also be the first time that Pepsi has released both a regular and zero sugar version at the same time. Something they say is driven by a growing preference for sugar-free offerings.
“Our consumers are always looking for new and exciting flavors, so we couldn’t be more excited to introduce them to Pepsi Mango,” Pepsi’s Vice President of Marketing Todd Kaplan said.
“Mango is one of the most popular fruits in the world, and it serves as the perfect complement to Pepsi, creating an irresistible combination that our fans can enjoy everywhere throughout the year.”
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- Formal murder charges filed in case of Tinder date killing
- State fire marshal talks about Lake Mountain Middle School delays
- Kimille Moreton – Oakdale Elementary
- Parent dress code, Houston high school takes aim at parents
- Project Recovery: Pro skateboarder Brandon Novak shares how perception saved his life
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Referendum filed to overturn tax reform bill
- Over 100 vehicle crash closes I-80 in Wyoming