SALT LAKE CITY — Construction crews are out in South Salt Lake this weekend working on a milling and overlay project on 3900 south and replacing pedestrian ramps between the Jordan River & I-15 Bridge.
There is also some interchange construction that is underway on Bangerter Highway on the north and southbound off-ramps at 62-hundred south.
You may see delays, and east-west crossings of 6200 South at Bangerter Highway are prohibited to pedestrians and cyclists.
If you are in either of those areas you can help us keep everyone updated on what’s happening by texting us at 575-00 on the Utah Community Credit Union traffic and news tipline.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Passengers stuck on Amtrak train for about 20 hours finally on their way
- Flu vaccine doesn’t fully cover Influenza B, CDC says
- Live Mic: lessons of 1968’s RFK Appalachia visit still echo today
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola
- Mat and Savanna Shaw, a viral daddy-daughter singing duo sharing hope through music
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- Could Joseph Smith’s First Vision have happened on March 26, 200 years ago?
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93