SALT LAKE CITY — Construction crews are out in South Salt Lake this weekend working on a milling and overlay project on 3900 south and replacing pedestrian ramps between the Jordan River & I-15 Bridge.
There is also some interchange construction that is underway on Bangerter Highway on the north and southbound off-ramps at 62-hundred south.
You may see delays, and east-west crossings of 6200 South at Bangerter Highway are prohibited to pedestrians and cyclists.
If you are in either of those areas you can help us keep everyone updated on what’s happening by texting us at 575-00 on the Utah Community Credit Union traffic and news tipline.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”
- Air quality “unhealthy” for all near Spanish Fork
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open