SALT LAKE CITY — Construction crews are out in South Salt Lake this weekend working on a milling and overlay project on 3900 south and replacing pedestrian ramps between the Jordan River & I-15 Bridge.
There is also some interchange construction that is underway on Bangerter Highway on the north and southbound off-ramps at 62-hundred south.
You may see delays, and east-west crossings of 6200 South at Bangerter Highway are prohibited to pedestrians and cyclists.
If you are in either of those areas you can help us keep everyone updated on what’s happening by texting us at 575-00 on the Utah Community Credit Union traffic and news tipline.
Today’s Top Stories
- Retired FBI agent details his years of undercover work
- Herriman police deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting in October
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Sayers, Piccolo friendship lives on in ‘Brian’s Song’
- Two people injured in Vernal in plane crash just after takeoff
- Controversy stalks Nobel Peace, Literature prizes
- WATCH: Florida retiree wrestles puppy from jaws of alligator
- Suspected porch pirates arrested in Cedar City with hundreds of IDs, credit cards
- SLC police officer recovering with minor injuries after firey accident