SALT LAKE CITY — The Clearfield Police Department is asking for help from the public to locate a missing at-risk juvenile.
Roman Daniel Papic is 13-years old according to police and hasn’t been seen since March 27 at 6 p.m.
Information provided by Clearfield PD indicates that Papic is considered at-risk due to his age.
Papic is a caucasian male, 5′ 8″ and weighs 147 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing dark and light striped jeans, and a black Champion sweatshirt.
Police report that Papic has friends in the Clearfield and Clinton areas of Davis County.
Please contact Clearfield Police if you have any information, at 801-525-2806.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”
- Air quality “unhealthy” for all near Spanish Fork
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open