SALT LAKE CITY — The Clearfield Police Department is asking for help from the public to locate a missing at-risk juvenile.
Roman Daniel Papic is 13-years old according to police and hasn’t been seen since March 27 at 6 p.m.
Information provided by Clearfield PD indicates that Papic is considered at-risk due to his age.
Papic is a caucasian male, 5′ 8″ and weighs 147 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing dark and light striped jeans, and a black Champion sweatshirt.
Police report that Papic has friends in the Clearfield and Clinton areas of Davis County.
Please contact Clearfield Police if you have any information, at 801-525-2806.
Today’s Top Stories
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Golden Spoke Event
- Taylor Swift thanks Utah nurse on her birthday for fighting COVID-19
- Should we lower the voting age to 16? Nancy Pelosi says: “Yes.”
- Suspect in shooting no stranger to protests, violence
- ‘Perfume cloud’ helps German police sniff out drunk driver
- SLCO D.A. creates conviction review advisory board
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison