SALT LAKE CITY — The Clearfield Police Department is asking for help from the public to locate a missing at-risk juvenile.
Roman Daniel Papic is 13-years old according to police and hasn’t been seen since March 27 at 6 p.m.
Information provided by Clearfield PD indicates that Papic is considered at-risk due to his age.
Papic is a caucasian male, 5′ 8″ and weighs 147 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing dark and light striped jeans, and a black Champion sweatshirt.
Police report that Papic has friends in the Clearfield and Clinton areas of Davis County.
Please contact Clearfield Police if you have any information, at 801-525-2806.
Today’s Top Stories
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Retired FBI agent details his years of undercover work
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Herriman police deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting in October
- Sayers, Piccolo friendship lives on in ‘Brian’s Song’
- Coronavirus quarantine hotel collapses in China, trapping 70 people
- Two people injured in Vernal in plane crash just after takeoff
- Covid-19 travel restrictions state by state
- Controversy stalks Nobel Peace, Literature prizes
- WATCH: Florida retiree wrestles puppy from jaws of alligator