(CNN) — After a delay and multiple listening events in recent weeks, Kanye West released his new studio album “Donda” on Sunday.
The album includes contributions from Jay-Z, The Weeknd, Young Thug, Jay Electronica, The Lox, Travis Scott and others.
There are 27 tracks listed on the Spotify playlist for the album. The song “Jail pt. 2,” which reportedly features DaBaby, is listed but not yet unavailable.
“Donda” was originally scheduled for release on July 22, following the first of three elaborate listening events.
West took up residence at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium to complete work on the album before holding a final event in Chicago on Thursday, where DaBaby, Marilyn Manson and Kim Kardashian West, who filed for divorce from West in February, participated.
West’s last album, the Grammy-winning gospel record “Jesus is King,” was released in 2019.
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- AP Question and Answer: Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- Emergency crews train for large-scale attack
- Lynda Davis – Morningside Elementary
- Trish Morrison – Willow Canyon Elementary
- Conservationists dealing with the spread of graffiti in Cottonwood canyons
- Utah mother tells her story of coping after losing a daughter to a fentanyl overdose
- ‘La Llorona’ movie promotion with Mexican healers draws fire
- 2 Dillinger relatives doubt body in grave is the gangster
- Disney will require masks at parks in indoor areas in Florida and California
- Earthquake in Utah causes chemical spill at Kennecott plant, but no danger to public health