As much as the most diehard BYU fans would like to travel to Las Vegas to watch the football season opener against Arizona on Saturday, not everyone can make the trip.
Not to worry: as the home of the Cougars, KSL NewsRadio has you covered from pre-game to play-by-play to post-game and beyond.
How to follow the BYU/Arizona game
Pre-game coverage for BYU / Arizona starts at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 4, 2021. You can listen live on 102.7 FM or 1160 AM on your radio, or ask a smart speaker to play KSL NewsRadio. Additionally, all of our coverage streams through our smartphone app and online at KSLNewsRadio.com.
Can’t get enough of the action? KSL’s Unrivaled host Alex Kirry and Cougar Sports Saturday’s Mitch Harper will preview the entire BYU football season in a special hour of coverage at noon Friday (listen live or join our video live stream above). They’ll be back at it with Cougar Sports Saturday, noon to 3 p.m.
Both shows also stream in podcast form after broadcast, just in case you miss something.
The fiercest Cougar fans can also text BYU to 57500 for Arizona game day updates and breaking BYU sports news.
Still not enough? Follow BYU football in-depth with our partners at KSLSports.com.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Bezos riding own rocket on company’s 1st flight with people
- RSV infections turning up early in Utah
- Primary Children’s Hospital – Car Seats
- US agency loosens mask guidance for summer campers
- Summer festivals, events and parades coming back to Utah
- Mrs. Michelle Weiss – Rocky Mountain Elementary
- California man dead after incident at Sand Hollow State Park
- Alaska villagers use vehicles to light runway for medevac
- Police search for suspect in fatal shooting near 9th West and North Temple
- UTA officer injured in auto-pedestrian crash