Little Emelia isn’t shy about her feelings. She is so filled with excitement when her big brothers come home from school that she runs up the sidewalk to greet them.
The little girl’s joy wasn’t unique to this day. In her Instagram post, her mother Brittany (@almostindianwife) says this happens all the time!
Do you still feel this way about your sibs?
View this post on Instagram
Today’s Top Stories
- Prehistoric Lake Bonneville trail progresses in Utah
- Pope arrives in Iraq to rally Christians despite pandemic
- Sunshine, heat and cars are the recipe for ozone pollution
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Distracted driving fight hits a big roadblock: we won’t give up our phones
- SLC police confirm two more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Utah reports suicide attempts down during pandemic
- Junior League
- They train 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, chasing million-dollar paydays. Meet China’s…
- National anthem performance prompts apology in Summit County Utah