Pedestrian hit by car in Taylorsville
Dec 16, 2021, 9:16 AM | Updated: 11:39 am
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A pedestrian was hit by a car in Taylorsville on Thursday morning.
Taylorsville Police responded to the scene of an auto-pedestrian crash on 5400 S. between Constitution Blvd and Redwood Road.
Pedestrian in critical condition
Taylorsville police Sgt. Jeff Smith reported the injured pedestrian was a 58-year-old woman.
After she was hit, the woman was transported to the hospital Thursday morning in critical condition, said Sgt. Smith.
The driver and a witness stayed on scene to help investigators with the report.
Around approximately 9:00 a.m. Eastbound 5400 was closed between Constitution and Redwood as the investigation continued.
This is a developing story. More details to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Identifying veterans’ suicide risk via social media
- South Salt Lake police investigating suspicious death of an infant
- Church, state lawmaker, at odds over Catholic confessional bill
- Historic office of the Utah Boy Scouts has closed
- One person killed in a single vehicle crash in Logan
- Vernal authorities investigating an auto-pedestrian incident
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- Alpine, Davis school districts ramp up support for social and emotional learning
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak