Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that changes the lives of those around you? The SelectHealth Awards supports 20 organizations each year with an award worth over $23,000. Award winners promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping those with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community food pantries, and equine therapy for those in need.
Each organization receives a cash award and a marketing package including a promotional video and photos that can assist them in their efforts. Applications are being accepted now through February 28th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit selecthealthawards.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the hard work of Utah organizations as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
- Jon Huntsman Jr meets with Russia’s president
- Apartment fire displaces dozens in Richfield, community jumps in to help
- FBI gauges threats against educators and school board members
- Brain Body Boost (B3)
- Hatch, Lee react to GOP healthcare postponed vote
- “Freak accident” claims two moose calves near Mountain Dell Golf Course
- World’s oldest movie theater is in Kansas
- The West fears Russia is about to attack Ukraine. But that’s not the way Russians are…
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak