Apartment fire in Murray leaves one in critical condition, two dogs dead
MURRAY, Utah — Fire and police officials in Murray responded to an apartment fire Thursday morning.
KSL TV’s Sean Moody reported to the scene of the apartment fire. Moody reported lots of police and fire personnel were present near 3 Fountains Circle in Murray.
Lots of fire and police personnel along 3 Fountains Circle in Murray. Looks like firefighters are wrapping up after a fire in an apartment unit here. No word on injuries. @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/NmeCw2NXut
— Sean Moody (@SeanMoodyPhoto) January 13, 2022
Shara Park with KSL TV spoke to Murray Fire Department. They reported one person was taken to the hospital in critical condition. Moody confirmed two dogs died in the fire, officials were not able to rescue them.
— Shara Park ✨ (@KSLSharaPark) January 13, 2022
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah fourth-grader pushes for eco-friendly lunch room
- Man facing reckless driving charges after incident in Stockton, police say
- Movie Review: Childhood nostalgia with “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark”
- Historic office of the Utah Boy Scouts has closed
- Utah group heads to Arizona with supplies for small Navajo Nation town
- 3 missionaries involved in car accident in Dominican Republic; results in 1 death
- Food drive: Help feed Utah’s hungry
- Long lines for “Hamilton” tickets in Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City School District looks at COVID-19 infections in schools
- New bat exhibit on display at Utah preserve in Park City