Golden Healer Service Dogs
Mike, the founder of Golden Healer Service Dogs, was born with a rare skin disorder that can be painful and is mentally excruciating. He discovered that dogs had an incredible ability to help him emotionally cope with his mental health conditions.
Golden Healer Service Dogs want to share this passion and healing with others. They team up with some of the best breeders, trainers, and dog professionals to deliver the finest service dogs to anyone that suffers from mental illness or physical disabilities. Service dogs are specially trained to assist a person with disabilities in their daily tasks and life.
A properly trained service dog not only provides emotional support but can also perform tasks which offers safety and independence for its handler. These dogs help those with autism, PTSD, diabetes, seizures, and much more. If you’d like to volunteer, donate, or apply for a service dog go to goldenhealerservicedogs.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the unconditional comfort provided by Golden Healer Service Dogs as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Utah gets more diverse; researcher says it should influence policy
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Drug tests and background checks are becoming less important to employers. Here’s why
- BYU football names LSU assistant coach Jeff Grimes as new offensive coordinator
- The website Yelp is on the search for a Chief Pizza Officer