Justice Clarence Thomas has been discharged from the hospital
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas got discharged today according to a tweet by SCOTUSblog.
Justice Thomas has been hospitalized since Friday due to an infection after experiencing flu-like symptoms. He was treated with intravenous antibiotics at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington.
The court’s public information officer did not mention Thomas’ condition when he was released and declined to offer any more details on his stay in the hospital.
Justice Thomas is the longest-serving member of the U.S. Supreme Court, and did not participate in the oral arguments before the court on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
BREAKING: Clarence Thomas was discharged from the hospital today, the Supreme Court said. The court gave no further information.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) March 25, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Only about 2,000 people speak the Cherokee language fluently. The tribe is saving some…
- USU President Noelle E. Cockett will step down
- Community works to rally around teens killed in rollover
- Russian troops slam generals over ‘incomprehensible battle’ that reportedly…
- Student suspect in custody after 3 football players shot dead and 2 people wounded at the…
- Salt Lake seeing highest drop in home sales, national report finds
- More than 100 feared dead after tornadoes tear through several states
- Senate President Stuart Adams blames Donovan Mitchell for blowback on attempted Critical…
- Bates sworn in as SLCSD interim superintendent
- Solitude opening a week early after recent snowfall