Mayor announces Trader Joe’s will be coming to Draper in 2023
DRAPER, Utah — Draper Mayor Troy Walker announced Friday that his city has been selected for a new location for Trader Joe’s.
It is expected the store will open in 2023.
According to Walker’s announcement on Facebook, the location of the store will be 11479 S. State Street.
The city was quick to spread the word across social media.
Guess what new store is coming to Draper? It starts with a “T” and ends with a “Joe’s”. https://t.co/Uv1tzbUzvW
— Draper City (@drapercity) October 14, 2022
This will be the fourth store in the state. Currently, the stores can be found in Salt Lake City, Cottonwood Heights and Orem.
No other details about the new store were provided. In his post, however, Walker said additional details would be provided soon.
- Trader Joe’s renaming international food products
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- S.L. County D.A. joins national call for (better) justice for all
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Forecasters say they could run out of hurricane names