Grass fire in Logan burned about a quarter of an acre
LOGAN, Utah — Logan City Fire Department said in a Facebook post that a fire in the area of 700 North and 350 West, Logan, burned about a quarter of an acre. Engine 70, Engine 72, Brush 70, and Battalion 70 responded to the fire earlier today.
The fire department also said that no structures were threatened and no injuries were reported.
An investigation is underway to determine the cause.
Today’s Top Stories
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak
- U of U Health offering full-tuition scholarships for pharmacy program
- Logan man arrested for allegedly sharing child porn on Facebook
- TSA finds seven guns in seven days at Salt Lake International Airport
- Officials say Woods Cross police chief resigns after ‘disagreement’ with city
- Heavy snow on Francis Peak should not be surprising, meteorologist says
- Jessica Cassity, Weber High School
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Don’t Worry! Making Tasty Football Game Food for the Big Game is Easy With These 3 Recipes!
- Your Voice, Your Vote — Voter registration deadlines