Semi truck and train collide in Tooele County
Oct 25, 2022, 8:32 AM | Updated: 8:38 am
(Derek Petersen/KSL TV)
TOOELE, Utah — A semi-truck and a Union Pacific train have collided in Tooele County.
The crash happened at Canyon Road and Foothill Drive in Lake Point, Utah.
KSL TV’s Derek Peterson reported from the scene that a train hit a semi that had stalled on the tracks.
Petersen reported that the accident was not fatal and there were no injuries. Authorities have taken the semi off the rails.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Related: Weber County authorities investigating possible shots fired incident
Today’s Top Stories
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Two people die in single rollover crash on Skull Valley Road in Tooele
- Utah roads rated fifth best in the nation by new report
- Another COVID-19 case count record set in Utah: 12,990 in a single day
- Church president, NAACP call for “racial harmony” in joint op-ed
- Robert Nelson – West Point Junior High
- KSL 5 is back on DirecTV
- Parents mad, Davis School District investigating after student shows up to school dressed as Hitler
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found