Salt Lake Chamber holds Business Diversity Summitt
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Chamber held its Business Diversity Summit on Friday aimed at fostering more diversity in businesses across the state.
A description for the Business Diversity Summit on the chamber’s website said the event featured a conversation with Gov. Spencer Cox as well as keynote speakers that are experts on diversity in businesses.
The description also said the summit would target businesses with and without well-established diversity programs.
The chamber said the event would provide attendees with resources and networking opportunities.
Listen to Gov. Cox live on Inside Sources at 2:50 p.m. as he discusses how Utah can build more inclusive, diverse communities and businesses:
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Utah gets more diverse; researcher says it should influence policy
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Drug tests and background checks are becoming less important to employers. Here’s why
- BYU football names LSU assistant coach Jeff Grimes as new offensive coordinator
- The website Yelp is on the search for a Chief Pizza Officer