Ski season starts this week
SALT LAKE CITY — Brian Head Resort announced they will be the first to open this season. Skiers and snowboarders near Cedar City, can enjoy a long season as Brian Head opens Nov. 4.
This is after all the snow last week and more expected in the next couple of days. The resort, located near Cedar City boasts the highest elevation of the Utah resorts.
The resort isn’t just the first to open, they are also a bit early as most other resorts haven’t even announced an open date.
Of those who have, the earliest opening date is Nov. 18 for Alta, Park City, and Solitude Resorts.
To check out opening dates and snow reports for Utah’s ski resorts, visit skiutah.com.
- Snow this weekend, is ski season in Utah almost here?
- Little Cottonwood Canyon’s proposed gondola would be different from ski gondolas
- Skiers rejoice! Most ski slopes in Utah set to open soon
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- S.L. County D.A. joins national call for (better) justice for all
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Marathon runner to set record in the name of dyslexia: 26 miles in costume