Cows on highway cause multiple accidents
Nov 5, 2022, 10:00 AM | Updated: 12:24 pm
(Photo courtesy of Tremonton Fire Dept.)
TREMONTON, Utah — Several cows found themselves on Highway 13 Saturday morning. It is unknown at this time where the cows came from or who they are owned by.
The cows on the roadway caused multiple accidents. Tremonton City Fire Department says that at least 3 vehicles were involved.
No humans were injured but, sadly, multiple cows sustained critical injuries.
Rescue 31, Ambulance 31 and Garland Fire all responded to the scene.
This story will be updated if any more information is released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mayor announces Trader Joe’s will be coming to Draper in 2023
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Authorities say one person is dead, another arrested in Kearns shooting
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Federal judge rules Diesel Brothers violated Clean Air Act
- Oquirrh Hills Elementary School first to be shut down under Utah’s turnaround program
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- Oliver and Olivia top Utah baby names list for third year
- Holiday flight cancellations soar with Covid-19 disruptions and bad weather
- State takes steps to better fund school psychologists and social workers