Crash on I-215 leaves motorcyclist dead
Nov 6, 2022, 12:00 PM
(Photo courtesy of Utah DPS)
SALT LAKE CITY — A motorcyclist died following a crash on I-215 late Saturday night. The crash occurred at 700 West on I-215 South.
The motorcycle went into the center median and struck the concrete barrier.
The rider was transported to the nearest hospital where they eventually passed as a result of their injuries.
The motorcycle continued past the initial crash site before eventually coming to a stop in the middle of the interstate’s lanes. Bystanders moved the back out of the way of traffic into the median.
Today’s Top Stories
- Parents mad, Davis School District investigating after student shows up to school dressed as Hitler
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Utah Jazz announce 2021-22 regular-season schedule
- Two people die in single rollover crash on Skull Valley Road in Tooele
- Utah roads rated fifth best in the nation by new report
- Another COVID-19 case count record set in Utah: 12,990 in a single day
- Church president, NAACP call for “racial harmony” in joint op-ed
- Hyde Park couple now faces child abuse charges