Three-vehicle crash in Weber County sends one to hospital
Nov 6, 2022, 5:33 PM
(Kristin Murphy, Deseret News)
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — A three-vehicle crash in Weber County sent one man to the hospital Sunday.
Weber Police Department reports the crash took place on southbound I-15, near milepost 349 in Farr West, Utah.
The three-vehicle crash involved a Toyota 4Runner, a semi-truck and a truck pulling a camping trailer.
According to police, the crash caused the Toyota to roll several times, sustaining a lot of damage. The other two vehicles involved in the crash sustained minimal damage.
No serious injuries have been reported, but the driver of the Toyota was transported to McKay Dee hospital as a precaution. He was awake and alert at the time of being transported, according to police.
This story will be updated as more information is available.
- Crash on I-215 leaves motorcyclist dead
- Man in custody after multiple carjackings, crashes in Salt Lake and Summit Counties
- Crash near Wyoming border leaves two dead
- Semi crash into car in San Juan County claims one life
- UPDATE: Westbound I-80 lanes reopened after crash involving three semis