Rollover in Salt Lake City leaves drivers with minor injuries
SALT LAKE CITY — A pickup truck rolled after t-boning another vehicle in Salt Lake City Sunday evening.
According to responding officers, the rollover took place at the intersection of 4700 S. and 3600 W.
Police say the crash involves two vehicles, a Chevy Cruze and a pickup truck.
The pickup truck was traveling westbound when it ran a red light, striking the Chevy Cruze. The truck, then, rolled.
The drivers of each vehicle received minor injuries from the collision. Police say the driver of the Chevy was taken to the hospital by a family member as a precaution.
There is no suspicion of drug or alcohol use at this time.
Today’s Top Stories
- Motorcyclist killed in St. George accident
- Jon Huntsman Jr meets with Russia’s president
- Apartment fire displaces dozens in Richfield, community jumps in to help
- FBI gauges threats against educators and school board members
- Brain Body Boost (B3)
- Hatch, Lee react to GOP healthcare postponed vote
- “Freak accident” claims two moose calves near Mountain Dell Golf Course
- World’s oldest movie theater is in Kansas
- The West fears Russia is about to attack Ukraine. But that’s not the way Russians are…
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak