SALT LAKE CITY
Cement truck causes fatal accident
Nov 12, 2022, 4:24 PM | Updated: 4:26 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — Saturday morning, around 6:00 a.m., an accident involving a cement truck left one dead.
The crash happened in the area of 2090 North Redwood Rd, Jeanteil Livingston, Lehi City Communications Manager said.
According to Livingston, a cement truck struck a car and the driver died as a result of the crash.
The driver was the only occupant of the vehicle and no names have been released.
As the crash is being investigated, it’s believed the cement truck ran a red light or couldn’t stop in time for the light.
There is no other information at this time.
Today’s Top Stories
- South Salt Lake police investigating suspicious death of an infant
- Historic office of the Utah Boy Scouts has closed
- One person killed in a single vehicle crash in Logan
- Vernal authorities investigating an auto-pedestrian incident
- Alpine, Davis school districts ramp up support for social and emotional learning
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- Utah’s lone surviving Moon Tree faces uncertain future
- South Jordan Police find missing 17-year-old, police say boy is OK
- Tyler Tracy, SLC PD