UPD investigating Sunday night shooting in Murray
MURRAY, Utah — The Unified Police Department is investigating following a shooting in Murray Sunday night.
UPD says multiple shots were fired from different vehicles in the area of 6200 S. and 725 E. One of the vehicles drove onto a lawn. Police are currently searching for suspects.
Police say a female in her 20s was shot in the arm. She is in fair condition with a minor wound.
The shooting reportedly started at 6 p.m. According to police at least two suspects were involved, potentially more.
Police currently have unreleased information on one of the suspects.
The public is not in danger at this time, according to UPD, as the shooting is not thought to be a random act.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information is made available.
- Missing Spanish Fork teens found safe in Murray
- Utah Highway Patrol investigating shooting death on I-15 in Murray
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Utah gets more diverse; researcher says it should influence policy
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Drug tests and background checks are becoming less important to employers. Here’s why
- BYU football names LSU assistant coach Jeff Grimes as new offensive coordinator
- The website Yelp is on the search for a Chief Pizza Officer