Cedar City Police arrest man in connection to multiple burglaries
CEDAR CITY — A 20-year-old suspect was arrested Thursday in Cedar City in connection to multiple burglaries earlier this month.
Cedar City Police say they received several reports of houses being broken into in the 1300 North block of 300 East between Nov. 4-9.
Police say the suspect entered the houses by force. He victimized several houses over the course of the week. Police identify the suspect as Brayden Woodhouse.
Woodhouse was booked into the Iron County Jail Thursday for investigation of three counts of burglary. Each count is a second-degree felony.
“We are grateful for the officers and deputies who worked many hours to patrol the neighborhood, strategically working to locate the suspect, and addressing the neighborhood’s concern for safety,” a statement from the Cedar City Police Department read in a posting on Facebook. We are also thankful for the community’s tips that provided the information necessary to identify the suspect.”
- Suspects identified after burglary at church meeting house
- SLCPD SWAT responds to burglary and domestic violence incident
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
Today’s Top Stories
- One family’s warning about raves after the death of a loved one
- A $1.6 billion jackpot has Utahns crossing state lines for lottery tickets
- Update: 4 dead after plane crash near Box Elder Peak, Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Two people tried to double vote at Salt Lake GOP convention, charges could come
- Rainfall record in Delta shattered, residents prepare for more flooding
- Fugitive, K9 officer killed in officer involved shooting
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Alta High School and Cottonwood High School will move remote learning due to COVID-19
- Planned execution of Native American man stirs emotion within tribe
- Advocates call for tighter regulations on tanning beds