Two people arrested in connection Millard County burglary
MILLARD COUNTY, Utah — Two people were taken into custody early Friday morning in connection to a burglary at the Cove Fort Chevron in Millard County.
According to a news release, the Millard County Sheriff’s Office was notified of an alarm sounding at the store. Deputies were informed that a person was seen on video footage inside the store.
When law enforcement personnel arrived on scene, they discovered the front doors to the store had been broken. They say the doors were damaged with the use of a vehicle.
Deputies took 57-year-old Ralph Chavez and 48-year-old Rebecca Ferguson into custody. Both suspects are from Grand Junction, Colorado, and were booked into the Millard County Jail in connection to the burglary.
- High speed chase in Millard County lands wanted man in jail
- Children account for half of Millard County pile-up fatalities
Today’s Top Stories
- One family’s warning about raves after the death of a loved one
- A $1.6 billion jackpot has Utahns crossing state lines for lottery tickets
- Update: 4 dead after plane crash near Box Elder Peak, Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Two people tried to double vote at Salt Lake GOP convention, charges could come
- Rainfall record in Delta shattered, residents prepare for more flooding
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Alta High School and Cottonwood High School will move remote learning due to COVID-19
- Planned execution of Native American man stirs emotion within tribe
- Advocates call for tighter regulations on tanning beds
- Flash flooding, storms, wreak more havoc on southern Utah