Driver dead after crash in Grand County
THOMPSON SPRINGS, Utah — At around 11 p.m. on I-70, the Honda SUV left the roadway on the left side, overcorrected back to the right and then rolled into the median end-over-end.
The driver was ejected from the vehicle and suffered fatal injuries. He was the only person in the car.
According to police, the vehicle was reported as driving recklessly prior to the crash. Troopers are investigating both speed and impairment as contributing factors in the crash.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- S.L. County D.A. joins national call for (better) justice for all
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Forecasters say they could run out of hurricane names