SALT LAKE CITY — President Donald Trump is heading off on his first foreign trip as the commander-in-chief, and he will first be heading to the Middle East where he will give a speech in Saudi Arabia.
University of Utah Law Professor of Middle Eastern Studies Amos Guiora joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News and says many people will be interested in hearing what President Trump has to say.
“It’s not exactly clear what the thrust is, what the intent is, and exactly who the intended audience is and who will be told what,” said Guiora.
You can hear the entire interview below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say West Valley City man planned mass shooting during SLC protest
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…