SALT LAKE CITY — The big question after Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, announced he’s leaving Congress early is, “Who will replace him?”
A lot of people are lining up for a special election or two.
Chase Thomas from Alliance for a Better Utah explains what Governor Gary Herbert’s plan means to the voters in the 3rd District.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire
- Inside Sources: Exhale and enjoy the wit and wisdom of Winnie-the-Pooh
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- Gunman shot by police at NYC cathedral Christmas concert
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case