SALT LAKE CITY — The big question after Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, announced he’s leaving Congress early is, “Who will replace him?”
A lot of people are lining up for a special election or two.
Chase Thomas from Alliance for a Better Utah explains what Governor Gary Herbert’s plan means to the voters in the 3rd District.
Today’s Top Stories
- Ellen Sabo – Rose Creek Elementary
- Tornado forms at Strawberry Reservoir
- Kaysville mayor announce Congressional run to replace Bishop
- Lynda Davis – Morningside Elementary
- Long-time power plant to close in Magna
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
- Advocates: there are still resources for homeless women, despite full centers
- Meet all the Utah athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics
- BYU research looks at what makes freeways safe
- Utah Poison Control Center says they need a funding bump to continue