SALT LAKE CITY — Can anything be done to protect crowds or other “soft targets” from attacks similar to what happened in Manchester? ABC News crime and terrorism analyst Brad Garrett joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to look at what is being done, and the key to preventing future attacks.
“Terrorists have figured out the natural rhythm and flow of our movements and they are trying to blend in with them, and they are trying to up the ante in my personal view of attacking children,” said Garrett.
You can hear the entire interview in the link below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meet all the Utah athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics
- Ellen Sabo – Rose Creek Elementary
- Grant Averill – Woods Cross Elementary School
- Utah relinquishes oversight of trust linked to polygamist
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- ‘Far Side’ cartoonist Gary Larson publishes first new work in 25 years
- Amazon: Nearly 20,000 workers tested positive for COVID-19