Did the latest terror attack in Europe focused on a “soft target” shake your confidence? Police in Manchester, England
Police in Manchester, England, say a suicide bomber went after Ariana Grande fans at an arena. And now the United Kingdom is at its highest possible terror alert level.
Ogden Police Chief Randy Watt is a counter-terrorism expert and says there’s a reason attackers focus on places like sports arenas.
Today’s Top Stories
- After 25 years, ‘The Far Side’ is back — with an online debut and new comics
- Shift in policy will allow ATVs and UTVs in National Parks
- Costco to require shoppers to wear a face mask
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen
- USU reports COVID-19 virus in wastewater from residence halls
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- Poll says 12% of Utahns say they will opt-out of the COVID-19 vaccine
- US surgeons successfully perform double lung transplant on Covid-19 patient for first time
- Mary Poppins meets James Bond: Will Meghan and Harry hire a Norland nanny for the royal baby?