UTAH COUNTY — Three Utahns with criminal histories are facing more trouble after investigators say they stole several high-end tools from a Vineyard business over the weekend.
Utah County Sheriff’s Sergeant Spencer Cannon says they recognized the three suspects from surveillance video.
The business owner came back on Monday to see that around $60,000 worth of tools were gone. Most of the tools have been recovered but not all.
A husband and wife duo, 35-year-old Shawn Davis and 44-year-old Heather Davis, were arrested. A third man, 29-year-old Jessee Christen, also of Orem, was also arrested and booked into the Utah County Jail.
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT