UTAH COUNTY — Three Utahns with criminal histories are facing more trouble after investigators say they stole several high-end tools from a Vineyard business over the weekend.
Utah County Sheriff’s Sergeant Spencer Cannon says they recognized the three suspects from surveillance video.
The business owner came back on Monday to see that around $60,000 worth of tools were gone. Most of the tools have been recovered but not all.
A husband and wife duo, 35-year-old Shawn Davis and 44-year-old Heather Davis, were arrested. A third man, 29-year-old Jessee Christen, also of Orem, was also arrested and booked into the Utah County Jail.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Herbert issues statewide mask mandate, declares state of emergency
- New info suggests Josh Powell destroyed evidence in wife’s disappearance
- Life Hack: How to set an alarm on Alexa and wake up to KSL NewsRadio
- Grandfather of suspect in the death of little girl says he is a troubled family member
- Several fires break out as Utah sees first Red Flag warning of the year
- Lake Mountain Middle School opens for classes–but construction on campus continues
- WATCH: Ogden police speak after chase ends with suspect dead and officers hurt
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Goshen Fire in Utah County near Santaquin sparked by target shooting