KEARNS — Two women were sent to the hospital after the car they were in rolled and slammed into a Kearns home.
The call came in just after 11 last night at 5570 West Highwood Drive. Jessica Finai saw the car go speeding down the street.
“This is just crazy, this is not something you see every day. A car slamming into a house, when do you see that?” she said.
No one inside the house was hurt, but police say it was a close call.
“We were fortunate. We had a resident of the house that was laying in the bed. Two minutes before this happened, he got up and went and did something in another room. That’s when the vehicle came into the house and it’s obviously very fortunate that he wasn’t in the room at the time,” said Unified Police Lt Bill Robertson.
They are investigating the cause of the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Looking within: self-discovery amid pandemic
- Grandfather of suspect in the death of little girl says he is a troubled family member
- House approves bill to rename Dixie State University