KEARNS — Two women were sent to the hospital after the car they were in rolled and slammed into a Kearns home.
The call came in just after 11 last night at 5570 West Highwood Drive. Jessica Finai saw the car go speeding down the street.
“This is just crazy, this is not something you see every day. A car slamming into a house, when do you see that?” she said.
No one inside the house was hurt, but police say it was a close call.
“We were fortunate. We had a resident of the house that was laying in the bed. Two minutes before this happened, he got up and went and did something in another room. That’s when the vehicle came into the house and it’s obviously very fortunate that he wasn’t in the room at the time,” said Unified Police Lt Bill Robertson.
They are investigating the cause of the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- What’s closed in Utah? Here’s a COVID-19 roundup
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- Update: 4 dead after plane crash near Box Elder Peak, Tibble Fork Reservoir
- America’s biggest restaurant chains scored on their antibiotic use
- 191st Annual General Conference
- Diane Crim & Niki Hack – Salt Lake Center for Science Education
- Living near a gun shop or in a rural area puts you at higher suicide risk
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Former Venezuela prisoner Josh Holt appears with President Trump